I just wanted to take an opportunity to let you know about my new site. Because you are a follower on my old site, I made a special effort to notify you so that you don’t miss out on the new content. There are a lot of special things coming but specifically, I will be opening a shop on my site where I will be offering prints of my work.
This is an exciting time for me as it marks the beginning of a new experience. I want you to be a part of this experience with me. I would like you to know that I am slowly moving over posts from my previous site, and so you might see some of the same things. These things that I hold dear are as follows:
- Showcase Sunday. First and foremost, I would like to continue on with my Showcase Sunday posts as I have already been blessed by the people I have met along the way, and I would like to continue that blessing for others. I have already moved over all the previous showcase Sunday posts and will from now on be posting all new content on the new site.
- Mandalas – These have been my passion since day one and it would be a shame if I were to forget all the beautiful mandala I have made previously. So I will be integrating these in with my new site as well.
- Zentangle – This is the basis for a lot of my ideas and it would be a shame not to continue teaching and using the many many patterns out there. Therefore, I will keep showing my renditions of these patterns on the new site.
- Drawing Challenges – Although I don’t do as many of the drawing challenges as I used to, I do have my own Lunchtime Challenge, where I try to create something within the time limits of my lunch break, which is currently 45 minutes long.
- My Sketchbook for the year – One of the beautiful things about my sketchbook is that at the end of the year, I will be able to see how far I have come with my creativity. I am very excited to share every page with you. At the end of the year, I plan on doing a flip-through of the entire sketchbook! All 300 pages!
Now there are going to be a lot more things that will be a part of this new site. Some of which will allow me to connect better to you. Some of the things that I want to integrate are:
- Store – I would love to be able to offer my products to you directly. This will cut down on costs for both of us.
- Monthly Newsletter – I get it, we don’t all have time to follow every detail of a specific website. This is why I want to get the monthly newsletter up and running. This newsletter will help keep you up to date with everything that is going on, to include promotional events.
- Giveaways – I love free stuff, just like anyone else. So I thought it would be wonderful to create some giveaways for subscription milestones. More details will come later, but your chances of winning something get greater the more followers there are.
Last but not least, I want to thank you for being such a great follower. Things will only get better from here and I can’t wait to share this journey with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly should you have any questions, comments, concerns or compliments.
Here’s to a beautiful new relationship!
Charity Woods – CraftyArtistKC